Spain is my favorite place for solo travel! I’ve visited this lively country a number of times, exploring everywhere from Madrid to Barcelona to Seville and Cordoba. This place is a traveler’s paradise. Allow me to share everything I know about the best places to go and see in Spain!
These Spain travel guides are filled with historical landmarks, stunning natural wonders, and, most importantly, an unparalleled gastronomic scene all acquired from my solo trips through Europe. So, where are we going first?
- 12 Incredible Destinations to Visit in Spain
- Ultimate Foodie Guide: The Best Dishes to Eat in Spain
- Spain Bucket List: 13 Epic Things to Do Before You Die
- The 13 Prettiest Royal Palaces in Spain
- Solo Travel Madrid: 23 Memorable Things to Do Alone
- 21 Best Tapas Bars in Madrid (Where Locals Eat!)
- The Best Tapas Street in Madrid
- Calle Ponzano: Madrid’s 15 Trendiest Tapas Bars
- Madrid Tapas Tours: 10 Best & What to Avoid
- What to Eat at Madrid’s Mercado San Miguel
- 11 Enchanting Fall Things To Do in Madrid
- The 12 Best Hostels in Madrid for Solo Travellers
- Hostel Review: 2060 The Newton Madrid
- Hostel Review: The Hat Madrid